Reasons of translating your website into a local language:
- Web users are four times more likely to purchase from a website that communicates in their own language. (Source: IDC)
- 97% of the web users use their native language when using search engines. (Source: Global Vibration Inc.)
- By 2008 the percentage of internet users who do not speak English as their first language is expected to grow to over 80%. (Source: Global Reach)
- Visitors stay for twice as long if a website is in their own language (Forrester Research).
The process of website translation involves three distinct areas:
- Internationalization (Implementing the code which enables the user to navigate the page in his own language)
- Localization (Extract the source text, translate, integrate and test the translated pages)
- Search Engine Optimization (Submit your website to overseas search engines)
Earth Lingua, New Delhi, India is a trustworthy name in the world of website translation due to its quality service, excellent customer care and user friendly designed website. Within a short duration of time we have emerged as a reputed company in India. Earth Lingua has an excellent team which offers a complete website localization solution that includes content translation, web page optimization, database translation and management.
We also offer a complete website localization solution that includes content translation, web page optimization (for top rankings in foreign search engines), database translation and management, ongoing support for all future translations, and simple, one-point maintenance. One of our competitive advantages is a full-time Information Technology (IT) team located at our New Delhi office. We don't outsource, our IT team is made in India!
Earth Lingua ensures you that your website translation can be carried out by professional translators in the concerned field. They have also experience of marketing to ensure that all of your key messages are not lost in the process.